Monday, November 12, 2007

VerveEarth.com (Beta)

I got an email today from a "Clayton Brown" at Verve Earth and I'm glad he emailed me.

Verve Earth is a tool that helps people find bloggers in specific areas of the world (google map). Currently, they only allow one blog per user, so I signed up with one of my most personal blog (so people can find something personal about the area). I have the link at the bottom of the page... It gives a nice end to the page I think.

In case you don't want to go there to check it out, here is what the badge looks like, and if you click on it, you'll be taken to my corner of the world with one of my feeds (hopefully they'll add the ability to add multiple websites/blogs!)



This is so useful, I'm posting it on my Computer Graphics and Web Design blog too. Now you can see why I hope they add the option to have multiple blogs!

Now go ahead and check it out, see who's blogging in your neck of the woods! (Keep in mind, at this moment, Nov 12, 2007, it's in Beta, so it's new but it seems to be growing fast, that's because it's so cool!)

On a similar note, an older site that tracks world events can be found at http://buzztracker.org/. It serve a different purpose though, but the appearance at first glance makes them seem like siblings. Maybe they should work together town the line ;)

No comments: