Saturday, June 30, 2007

A Blog about Blogging

I don't remember how I came to the ProBlogger web site, but I'm going to admit it's very nicely done. The comment about honestly is what drew me in. I've been thinking about getting a tattoo that says "TRUTH" on my back for quite some time now. If memory serves me correctly, it came to me in a dream. Not that it's really necessary to know though. Honestly, I'm not as truthful as I'd like to be, but I'm trying to find balance, between complete honesty and avoiding hurting peoples feelings. I.e. If someone were to ask me if I thought they smelled bad, depending on their personality, I may, unfortunately, lie and say no, even if they did smell bad. Most likely though, because I have been improving throughout time, I would word it carefully as to not offend by saying something along the lines of, "well, honestly, I did notice something... but don't feel bad though, I haven't showered in weeks." It's possible that it wouldn't even be a lie, because sometimes I don't shower for weeks, because I'm a MAN and I'm like, all rugged and whatnot when I'm not being what may be considered naughty. But then again, anything could be considered naughty.

No comments: