Monday, October 22, 2007

Two Funny Sites Today

The first one is one of those ones you have to wade through to find funny stuff. But what's great is it brought be to the second site and I've got this little video to embed for you now!

The first site is collegehumor.com, which in my opinion should be called random humor, because there's also childish humor there too. Don't get me wrong, a lot of it's really funny! I just find myself spending about equal time wading through stuff as I do finding good stuff. I found this video there though!:



The second link, which was on that video is of Mike Birbiglia the comedian
Click the launch audio on the left side of his page to listen to some free funny stuff. If you've decided that you like him, buy some of his stuff to support him.

No comments: